February 26, 2012

I'm Alive!



I'm ALIVE!

I know you were worried about me.
or I hope to believe you were.
hehe

Just finished performing as a muse in Xandau at Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma!
Glamorous "ladies" 

The show was a blast and featured all CLO music and even ROLLER SKATING!
Scared yet...don't worry I only fell like once
plus maybe 400 more times after the first time
BUT
I'm alive to tell the tale so all is well!


I'm sorry I haven't blogged in forever. School has been a crazy whirlwind and life has been happening somewhere in between there. I'm hoping that I can blog more now this semester.
But a quick recap of what has been going on:

I've been
running
(it was cold.)


Baking.




Hanging Curtains

:) all by myself.
(no more peeping Tom's allowed!)

driving

200,000 miles.
Happy Birthday King Charles III


Quick trip to NYC.
*ate WAY to many Levain cookies...oh goodness.

Central Park

Saw Sasha in Memphis!
ON BROADWAY! 

Rode the subway for the FIRST TIME while in NYC
so crazy!


That is a quick recap of some of the past months.
More to come on my baking obsessions...
My part-time job...maybe.
My summer plans :) eekk!



But till next time Happy Sunday
(Olive says Hello!)
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment