August 16, 2011

I've MOVED!

No, not to NYC...yet.
But I moved houses!!
It may be my excuse for not blogging for the past week...or month.
I've been bad about blogging. Ugh.
I apologize.
I'm not going to give you every running detail of the events that happened over the past month, because that might take years to write and everyone knows I'm not that patient.

So Hello again...in case you have forgot who I am.
:)
forgive. forgive.
 I'm back now I promise!



so a few things:
I'm obsessed with Jamba Juice.
Orange. Carrot. Karma.
O.M.G.
Go get it...NOW!!!
Even A Chorus Line cast supports Jamba Juice.

...to bad I don't have enough $$ to spend on overpriced smoothies all the time.
oh well...thats where my AWESOME blender comes in!
GO NINJA!!


I'm still obsessed with cookies.
Nothing has changed.
But seriously...the obsession may have only grown...
I have cookie problems.
Actually I think I may be addicted...
Please leave suggestions on how to quit being a cookie addict.
Any advice appreciated!


I'm now living in my new house, which is a dream.
Literally.
It is not completely finished so I'm holding out on pictures till then...
because who really wants to see10 different pictures of boxes...?


 How cute is this.
I woke up this morning to find Gaurder(my monkey) looking out the window at his new beautiful view.
I swear I didn't place him there...



I'm off to eat
(prob cookies)
Must get my life together before school starts on Monday.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Someone please inform me where the summer went!
I blinked and he ran away from me.

Stressed student countdown: 5 days.
Help. Me.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment