July 19, 2011

flat.

"Flat as a pancake. Get the picture?"

I've been studying lines for the next show of the summer, A Chorus Line, which starts tomorrow!

Want to know what else is as flat as a pancake?
My tire...
seriously?
seriously...
This happens once every summer I swear. ugh.

But I will say I got very lucky...
1. It became flat while driving on a street in my neighborhood
2. My brother was nice enough to come rescue me and take me to rehearsal.



Allright I know you are all wondering what day 5 of breakfast adventures was...well

Smoothie( 1 scoop chocolate protein, with 1/2 banana, milk, and ice)
Fruit(blueberries and strawberries)
....and a cookie...
haha I'm thinking of it as an opening night gift to myself. 

Cause WE OPEN RAGTIME TONIGHT!
will be breaking lots of legs tonight so wish me luck.
xoxo
ACL in the morning
wish.
me.
luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment