July 4, 2011

HAPPY to Be bad!

Happy Birthday America!
Also
Happy Papa Day to all!!

Papa is my Grandpa!
He celebrated his birthday along with America.
As the most selfless person I know he was always happy to share his birthday with America.




Sometimes I do bad things.

Like
Not make my bed
Or
Eat dessert with my breakfast
Or
Forget to check my phone...

ever.

Don't even ask about checking Facebook.
:)
whoops.
I'll get to it next life.



I'm not a bad person, I just do bad things sometimes.


Like thinking I remember the Blueberry Crisp recipe off the top of my head...but realize when the "crisp" has been baking in the oven for 35 minutes and instead of turning into a crisp it has become a pool of blueberries...that maybe I got it wrong.

uh oh.

nothing a little improvising and name changing can't fix.

When the Blueberry Crisp you are suppose to bring to "Soul Food Thursday" doesn't crisp up it can easily become:
Brown Sugar Blueberry Sauce
(served atop vanilla bean ice cream)
No one will ever know.



I also forget to blog sometimes.
I am really tying to be a committed blogger. Like the other blogs I read. For example, Kath.
She blogs three times a day, owns a bread company, and takes amazing photos of everything she eats and makes...I don't know how she does it.
I'm working on it.

We are in the mist of tech! The show opens Tuesday!
Here is a pic of our set:
 Costume pictures to come soon!

xoxo
Bake some Patriotic treats to celebrate the 4th!

Need Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment