July 15, 2011

Day One.

Day one of being adventurous:
Here it is
1/3 cup of Kodiak Cake mix
1/3 cup water
with oatmeal
ground flax
and wheat germ
cinnamon 
Stir all these ingredients you may need to add more water depending on how "cakey" you want your pancake to be.
Then heat up a small frying pan on medium heat
spray a little nonstick spray onto the pan
pour 3/4 batter into pan
lay sliced banana's evenly onto pancake 
top the pancake with rest of batter 
cook 2 minutes, or until bubbles begin to form on pancake
flip
cook for 2 more minutes, or until desired crispness

top with:
more cinnamon 
1 tablespoon peanut butter
maple syrup
Heat up the pancake with all toppings in microwave for 30 seconds
then ENJOY!


YUM! This was a great filling breakfast, that was fast and easy but fueled me through my bike ride this morning.
and also through the Harry Potter movie.


Yes, I know that it makes me a grandma for going to the Harry Potter movie at 10:45 in the morning but...that was the only time we could see it!
The movie made us laugh, cry, sob, smile, and was great closure to the movies they had made! To say I loved it would be an understatement!
So go see the Harry Potter movie if you haven't already!

I'm also going to bake up another batch of Levain Copy cat cookies soon...what kind should I do?
chocolate peanut butter
oatmeal raisin
oatmeal chocolate chip
chocolate chip

or should I make something adventurous and new...?

                                                    Hummm? Help me decide.
                                                                       xoxo
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment