July 18, 2011

Beware of the Duke.

Day 4. Day 4. Day 4.
Peanut Butter and Honey toast...made into a sandwich
Smoothie:
Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup Blueberries
1/2 Banana
1/4 cup strawberries(like 5)
1/4 cup Orange Juice
1/4 cup Milk
1/4 cup water

All yumminess!

So its Monday...the day during the school year that everyone dreads. The day that sneaks up on you after Sunday. Usually I don't really like Mondays. I have nothing against them but I never have been a huge fan of them either. Except for during the summer.
Mondays is the day that the golf course is closed. So I can take my run and bike ride on a different route...meaning I can ride on the golf course and escape my arch nemesis,
 Duke.


I love dogs.
EVERYONE knows that...look



I clearly love dogs.

Except Duke.
Well..Duke isn't his name but that is what I have decided his name will be.
Duke likes to guard the street known as Country Club Drive.
I think Duke is probably a very nice loving dog, but when I am biking for dear life as he is barking and chasing after me. 
I do not like that.
This is what Duke looks like.
 Cute...but do not be deceived.
The first time I encountered Duke I literally screamed like someone got shot, but now I creep around the turn before I get to Duke's street to see if he is out on guard or not. If he is, I quickly turn around and go back the other way.
I hope one day to make friends with Duke...but for now we are enemies. 
Beware of the Duke.


Also if you were wondering how the gooey bars went over at rehearsal....I am pleased to tell you I have had several marriage offers as well as people kissing my feet. :) I think that means everyone liked them! So I would recommend making them.
NOW

As for the Oatmeal Raisin...I still have some kinks to work out in the recipe before I will be completely happy with them.
so 
back to the oven.
xoxo





2 comments:

  1. Warn the Duke? Anyone? Happy Opening Tomorrow! I miss your smiling face! -Elliott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that duke! I too cautiously look for him and turn around if I see him. Ruins my walk if I do. Do you suppose people feel the same about our crazy dogs? Lol

    ReplyDelete