September 11, 2011

Gross?

Is this gross?



I'm kind of obsessed with fruit and vegetable smoothies...
I know it looks gross...but don't knock it before you try!

Green Smoothie
1/4 cup OJ
1/4 cup Carrot Juice
Handful of Spinach(about 1 to 1 1/2 cups, I think)
BLEND
1/2 Strawberries, Mangos, Pineapple
1/4 cup Blueberries
1/2 Banana...if wanted.
BLEND
DEVOUR!


I know this is gross.
My obsession with Reddi Whip.
Some people are addicted to pizza...
Some people are addicted to cocaine...
 I'm addicted to Reddi Whip.
I will put it on anything...and EVERYTHING.

There is nothing that Reddi Whip doesn't taste good with.
Cookies...
Smoothies...
Yogurt...
Toothpaste...
Cardboard...
ok, kidding. 
but seriously the stuff is like crack.


I'm "Reddi" for ANYTHING:

Except my History paper that is due Friday.

Must get more reinforcements(Reddi Whip) for help.

:) xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment